ITT BIW Connector Systems, the industry-leading supplier of electrical penetrator systems for the upstream
oil and gas industry, will be a featured exhibitor at the Society of Petroleum Engineers Gulf Coast Section's Electric Submersible Pumps (ESP) Symposium May 13-17, 2019 at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott
Hotel & Convention Center near Houston, Texas.
- Meet with BIW Product Experts & Account Representatives
- Check Out Our Latest ESP Solutions
- Learn How Our Advanced Testing Capabilities Can Help Improve Overall Product Performance
- Learn How the BIW Learning Center Can Help You Close the Gap Between Field Installation & Product Failures
- Register for a Chance to Win Daily Prize Giveaways
- And Much More!
Visit us at Exhibit #50-52 & enter for a chance to win your very own Oculus Go 32 stand-alone Virtual Reality headset. Experience portable, all-in-one VR without a PC!
Enter to Win! Daily Drawing for Oculus Go 32GB Stand-Alone Virtual Reality Headset
Learn How Our Products & Solutions Can Solve Your Most Critical Business Challenges
We offer the most comprehensive Electrical Penetrator System (ESP) solutions available for the upstream oil and gas market. Visit with us at the 2019 SPE ESP Symposium, Exhibit Hall, Booth #50-52 to learn how our innovative products, design & engineering expertise can improve overall product performance and lifetime in the field.